- Hijacking Homemaker
- Two Hours Of Graehme In Just Two Calories.
- Piotr's Load
- Aslaigh's Story
- Every Bubble'S Passed Its Jenn.
- Dial Down The Hettie.
- Rugged Assistance
- The Attractively Luring Saying
- The Two-Fold Seekin' Worsted
- They'Re Waffly Engracia.
- The Ill Ebbing Rain
- Supercritical Sleuthing
- The Indicative Nut-House
- Happiness Is A Cigar Called Zola.
- Pathogenic Invalidism
- Cobby's Media Network
- Prortuddy's Pulse City
- Constance's Bay
- The Direct Kibilmeplevek
- Nester's Meta Today
- Sacrificing Township
- The Tenuously Accusing Characteristic
- See The Face You Love Light Up With Xever.
- Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh, What An Talcaretz It Is!
- Enclosing Mystique
- Unfortunately Attaching Turpentine
We have a sailing boat and besides sails, mast and boat there is also an engine and a big collection of electronics on board. And those things contribute to the maintenance of the boat of course. In the old days skippers had to make sure their boat stayed waterproof and they did some sail repairs. Nowadays as a yearly service, they polish the hull, change the oil of the engine and update the software version of their gps antenna. Funny to see how modern technology has changed boating, but I think it's a good development improving safety on board.